Monday, August 19, 2013

She Chose Yellow.

This is a story about how my daughter acquired her amazing light fixture that you're all jealous of. I know. I don't know why this hasn't been pitched to Hollywood, either.

Once upon a time, there was Freecycle:
 (Photobomb by Haley)

Oh honey. I just love it. This was an amazing find acquired right before we moved into our new house as i knew that my daughter wouldn't have a light fixture in her room. But i couldn't leave it bronze-ish. So i asked my daughter what color she would like it to be. For once in her life she didn't choose red.

We shortened the chain a bit so it wouldn't hang so low.

(Room in Progress)

Perfect, right? The whole project was basically free since i already had the can of yellow spray paint on hand. But if you want to count the price of the paint, it was around $6. SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment