Here's where i last left you:
I've since done some updating and it now looks a little more like this:
(This is a single embroidery hoop painted with Behr's Wild Watermelon - the same color i did the closet in - and tied off with a yellow ribbon.)
I got the paper lanterns from Luna Bazaar.
Fredrika fabric from Ikea at $7/yard, and i got blackout liner from JoAnn's for $3/yard with a coupon. Total cost: $30. For an uber-cute 108" blackout curtain panel! And you see that red clock above the closet? My sister picked it up for me on a thrifting adventure...it was originally gold, but some red spray paint spruced it right up.
Finished product, that doesn't even knock around the paper lanterns as bad as i thought it would:
(The frames were originally from the master bathroom and were there when we moved in:)
(Pic taken at walk-through)
But, moving on. I painted those frames in, you guessed it, Behr's Wild Watermelon, and began working on making stencils:
The mirror above her dresser was purchased for $10 off of a FB yardsale site. The color was all wrong, but luckily i had some spray paint left over from the outdoor light project. So what was this...:
...turned into this:
There you have it. The almost finished nursery. A few finishing touches here and there and i'll be ready to spend hours upon hours per night in here with my boobs out. We're all excited! All of us! Even you!